Oskia: Renaissance Cleansing Gel

Not my bathroom ...
When I decided to start writing about the odd beauty bits and bobs I really should have started the whole thing like I start each and every day -- with the Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel. I didn't know it was possible to be a little bit in love with a cleanser until Poppy Disney, well her blog anyways, introduced me to this skin treat.


Since we're all friends here, I will confess, there was a time where washing my face in the morning wasn't a priority. And by wasn't a priority I mean, I assumed that the water coming from the shower head was pretty much enough. I mean, how gross does anyone get in their sleep? But I'm a reformed character now -- and expect each and every one of you to be as well!

Anyways, on to this cleanser. It's a fantastically light gel-like texture which melts into an oil as you massage it on to dry skin. It's delicately scented and will get rid of any grime your shower may have missed out on. You are grosser in your sleep than you think! It's packed full of omegas, vitamins and pumpkin enzyme so be sure to really massage it into your skin before wiping away with a warm washcloth.

It's a little on the pricey side of things -- but worth it. If you're looking for a new cleanser for your routine, day or night this is the one.

Comments