MV Organics: Rose Hydrating Mist

Like an actual rose garden in handy spray format
I think toners are sometimes underestimated in a skincare routine. Often referred to as a 'princess product' - which if we're being honest, it is. You're basically spritzing your face with floral water - there's a definite undercurrent of luxury there.

However, hydrating toners are a fantastic way of putting moisture back into your face and keeping it there in the cold winter months. With the conditions outside and radiators sapping out every last morsel of hydration left in your skin you definitely notice a different when using a toner. Ideally you spritz onto a clean face ahead of eye cream, serum etc.

My current favourite hydrating toner for the evening is the very lush MV Oranics Rose Hydrating Mist. I'm not sure when I turned into my nan and started to become slightly obsessed with rose scented things, but here we are. The scent is not overpowering in any way and through much experimenation, I've discovered that my skin loves most products with rosa centifolia or rosehip oil in it.

It is one of the most soothing and hydrating toners I've tried -- and I've gone through quite a few now. MV Organics prides itself on very high quality ingredients, so with that is a high price tag. But if you're looking for a little splurge in your routine that might just make you feel like a princess get yourself the travel size bottle to test it out!

Comments