Jurlique: Rose Hand Cream

I don't remember a time in my life that I haven't been in search for the perfect hand cream. I've always been envious of women with hands that seemed impossibly silky. What was their secret?

My own nan has the softest hands you could ever imagine - and does nothing special with them. How did I not inherit these genes?

I won't make the bold claim that Jurlique's hand cream is perfect - but it has been doing a fine job. Fine enough that I'm easily on my third tube.

If you don't like the scent of rose, avoid this cream at all costs. It smells like the very first rose hand cream from The Body Shop years ago. It's like a fresh garden rather than the more 'mature lady' rose scent.

The cream is thick and feels like there's a protective barrier between your hands and the outside world without leaving them feeling overly greasy. But greasy enough that you're aware that you've got a luxe mousituriser working away on your hands.

As I've said before I've already repurchased - and would do so again. You can get a smaller tube to try out if you're on the same hand cream journey as me. Or if you have any recommendations - just leave them in the comments box! Jurlique rose hand cream is good -- but I'm not sure if it's The One.

Comments